Robert C. Goad III received his law degree in 2011 from the T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond. He is a 2006 graduate of the University of Virginia. A native of Nelson County, Virginia, he graduated from Nelson County High School.
Mr. Goad has worked as a judicial intern for the United States District Court conducting legal research and preparing bench memoranda and opinions. While in law school, he served on the Client Counseling and Negotiation Board, participated in the Richmond Summer Law program at Emmanuel College at Cambridge University, and was a finalist in the Robert R. Mehrige, Jr., Environmental Law Negotiation Competition.
Mr. Goad's practice focuses on criminal defense, civil litigation, domestic and family law matters, estate administration, real estate transactions and contracts, and business representation.
- Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 2012
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Virginia, 2012
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- J.D. - 2011
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2013 to Present
- Amherst-Nelson Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Lynchburg Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Nelson County Planning Commission, Member, 2014 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Board of Directors, Nelson County Historical Society, 2013 to Present