Real Estate Law Attorneys In Amherst, Lynchburg, And Nelson
Real estate law encompasses complicated areas of the law, including construction projects, landlord-tenant issues, boundary disputes, and other issues related to property.
Since 1982, Shrader & Goad has advised individuals and businesses throughout Central Virginia in personal and commercial real estate transactions and related issues.
Our lawyers handle the many aspects of real estate transactions, freeing you to focus on other aspects of your business and personal life. We provide trusted, experienced guidance, representation and service in these and other real estate matters:
- Purchase and sales contracts, representing either buyers or sellers of real property
- Timber contracts
- Title searches, examinations, and certifications
- Title insurance procurement
- Mechanic’s liens on property, for services rendered
- Refinancing and foreclosures
- Commercial and residential lease agreements
- Partition actions, including those involving legatee property and where no will exists to designate inheritance of property
- Boundary and right-of-way disputes, including water and mineral rights and easements
- Land use matters, including establishment of subdivisions and homeowner associations
- Easement applications for construction projects before county boards, city councils, town boards, and other local governmental entities
- Cellphone tower disputes and contracts
- Timber contracts and timber theft litigation
- Other related civil litigation, including landlord-tenant disputes
We frequently consult with development and other real estate professionals to ensure that your best interests, and your investment, are being well-served and protected. No matter what the nature of your real estate transaction issues, from construction contracts to 1031 exchanges, we offer high-quality legal counseling at reasonable rates, in a timely manner.
Timely, High-Quality Legal Advice At Reasonable Rates
We welcome individuals and business clients seeking to resolve boundary disputes, negotiate buy-sell agreements and leases, and resolve landlord-tenant issues, and we accept attorney referrals. Contact our Amherst real estate lawyers online or by calling 434-509-0226, 888-497-1184 toll free. We offer a free initial consultation to each prospective client.